Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #14: Z is for Zoo!



Hello and happy Saturday! Today starts a new challenge at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS! The next two weeks is brought to you by the letter Z: as in Zoo! We want to see you break out those animal images and use them on a card or project! Here is my card:


 and the inside:

So, I knew exactly which animal I was going to use, since I've had that giraffe print ribbon for eons - and never used until now! (sigh) I went not with snarky sentiments, but punny. (Hey, punny is funny!) See that gorgeous striped paper behind the giraffe? That was part of a recent gift received by my Sistah-In-Crime, Donna! (Thank you again! MUAH!)

Now, I just KNOW that you are chomping at the bit to get your groove on and make a card or project featuring an animal! Don't forget to link it up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Be sure to check out what my teammies conjured up, and also our newest Queen of Snark, Darnell! 

Thanks for stopping in and now, go forth and get your craft on!

Chris
Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Zoo Crew; Slang Gang
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal
DP: part of a fabulous goody package from Donna
CS: Recollections
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Grand Calibur; Darice - woodgrain EF; Paper Smooches - Word Bubble dies; Deckled Rectangles Nesties; Offray - ribbon; Fray Check; inside sentiment computer generated
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares; Recollections - red tape

12 comments:

  1. Super cute image great sketch and great ssentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And punny IS funny! Love it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I get for trying to comment on my phone, I had something witty (no really I did!!) and it got lost in cyberland.
    I love your card, love that we used things from each other on our projects this week!! I also love that wee giraffe, he's totes adorbs!
    As another Donna I must agree with the comment above...punny IS funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card, I love the little giraffe, the colouring, the layout and the cool stripy paper. And the giraffe print ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, so adorable, Chrispy! I think you built a really marvelous punny card around that fab strip of giraffe print ribbon and cool wood e/f!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay, you can give snark a break... just not too often, k? :D Love this giraffe card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giraffes are popular this week. This one is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love that little giraffe dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Punny is totally funny! I'm pretty sure you already know I love this giraffe - but that RIBBON! It was waiting for this card, see? I am determined to snark out for the next challenge. I can't remember the last time I snarked on paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, love the premise, just stopped by your challenge blog. Love this card too, perfect for the challenge! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will you still love me if I confess that I didn't get the Z is for Zoo/Animal connection for this challenge at all?! I don't know why..... I mean I got the ANIMAL PRINT thing, which is usually paired with an animal. I feel kinda dumb now.... I love your looooooooong time no see card and you can't go wrong with a Paper Smooches giraffe! Or giraffe print ribbon either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.