Saturday, February 21, 2015

JUST US GIRLS #281 - Color Week!

Good morning crafty peeps! It's Color Week at JUST US GIRLS, and Lisa is your Hostess this time around. She's come up with a gorgeous color pallet to inspire you:


I know, right?!! Here's what I came up with:


and the inside:

I put my card together using the sketch from Mojo Monday #385. I'm not too thrilled about how this came out, maybe too many patterns? (Aren't we our own worst critics?!) ☺ 

You should play along (because I'm positive you can do better than I did. LOL!) I'd love to see what you come up with, just link up your card or project at Just Us Girls! While there, please check out what my teammates and our February Guest Designer, Stephanie, have created to inspire you! Remember, if you are picked as Chic of the Week for any of our February challenges, you'll be in the running for our April Guest Designer! Have fun!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Chatterbox; Stampendous - Party Invite
Ink: Memento - Gray Flannel
DP & flower sticker: Carta Bella - Sew Lovely
CS: Darice
Accessories: GC; Cuttlebug - Leafy Branch & Modern Wallpaper EF; MME - brad; rhinestones from stash
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Glue Dots


9 comments:

  1. Definitely your own worst critic, sweets, because this is elegantly fabulous and oh-so-feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Lovely design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Lovely design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovelies to look at here with such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words on my blog! What an impressive line up of challenge blogs your team up with! WOW! I agree. So easy to be self critical! I recently found myself going back in time on my blog...some of my cards!! SO NOT BLOG WORTHY - yet there they sit for all to see. Aaauuuucckkkkk!
    Cute cards times two! Especially love the dots birthday - a classic beauty with a bit of whimsy! Enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty colours, and you've used them so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and papers Chris! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different patters, especially the embossed pattern in the bg. Love how you used the colors too! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too hard on yourself! I love the combo of patterns and your awesome design. Great use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.