Tuesday, May 19, 2015

SHOPPING OUR STASH #202 - Silver & Gold



Hello all, and welcome to another fun challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH! This is another milestone challenge for us, because May 24th marks our 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Woo Hoo! To celebrate, we'd like you to use both Silver and Gold on your card or project. Here's what I came up with:


 Here's the inside:

As I was stalking Pinterest, I came across this card by Cornelia, and decided I had to CASE it. (Thanks Cornelia for the inspiration!) This is also an almost one layer card - a rarity for me as I LOVE layers on my cards. I die cut the wreath and bow out of silver glitter paper, heat embossed the sentiment in champagne EP and added tiny pearls to the wreath and a larger one to the bow. (In hindsight, I should have cut the bow from gold glitter paper. Duh. Oh well) The inside is stamped in Brilliance Galaxy Gold, then I underlined it with a silver pen (you might be able to see it if you enlarge the picture, but trust me, it's there.) ☺

So, break out your gold and silver embossing powders, your glitter/foil papers, and use them to make a card or project! Be sure to link it up at Shopping Our Stash so we can Ooh and Aah over it! While there, check out what my teammies created and leave them some bloggy love! Thanks for hanging out with me, I hope you have a great day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message
Ink: VersaMark; Brilliance - Galaxy Gold
DP: AC - Silver glitter paper
CS: Darice
Accessories: GC; Poppy Stamps - Breezy Wreath die; Slice die cutter & Noel cartridge; Creative Charms pearls; Stampendous - Champagne EP; heat gun; Sakura - silver Gelly Roll pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Scotch Scrapbooker's glue

8 comments:

  1. Very purty!! Silver and gold together are lovely for holiday cards...fab job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I have a leaf wreath stamp thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I don't usually use silver and gold together, but this may change my mind... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the CAS design here, Chris! And the silver and gold looks amazing together. SO rich and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous take on both the gold & silver challenge AND that cool CAS aesthetic! very cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Chris! This is gorgeous and I actually drew inspiration from your card to create my project this week! Love it!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Chris! This is gorgeous and I actually drew inspiration from your card to create my project this week! Love it!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous & so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.